SNICKERDOODLE WAFFLES #christmas #breakfast

Did you comprehend it’s WAFFLE DAY these days? You probable didn’t even recognize the day existed, and i didn’t either till i used to be looking on a holiday calendar awhile lower back. In celebration of this stupid holiday I idea I’d share with you a new recipe we lately tried out this is best to celebrate nowadays with.


They’re Snickerdoodle Waffles… sure, Cinnamon and Sugar covered waffles which are sure to make you smile.

I’m not lying when I say that we have waffles at our residence at the least a couple of times a month. The entire circle of relatives loves them, and it’s a quick and smooth recipe making it that tons better. I knew I had to try a new edition once I saw those Churro Waffles on Chica Chocolatina. I made just a few adjustments and when they children said they tasted like Snickerdoodles, I knew I needed to call them Snickerdoodle Waffles rather.

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/3 cup butter melted
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cup milk warm
  • Topping Ingredients Below
  • 1 tsp almond extract


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat waffle iron.
  2. In a bowl blend flour, baking powder salt and sugar.
  3. In a separate bowl beat 2 eggs. upload warm milk, ⅓ cup melted butter, vanilla and almond extract. mix nicely and upload for your dry factor bowl.
  4. add 1 tsp. cinnamon to your waffle aggregate. Pour into waffle iron and prepare dinner.
  5. even as waffles are cooking melt ½ cup butter in a bowl. also place ¾ cup sugar and ¼ cup cinnamon in pan (for the topping).
  6. when waffles are carried out quick dip in melted butter and then sprinkle on a tablespoon or two of the sugar/cinnamon mixture. *you could additionally use the spray on butter rather if you pick.
  7. Serve heat and experience!

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel