Chocolate Pudding Cookies



These yummy cookies caught my eye endure year when I saw them over at An Concern From The Heart's blog.  I am not more of a baker so whenever I demand a new biscuit or dessert direction, she is my female! I put them on my slant to hit for the Season mollify and boy was I cheerful I did!  These oblong to piss cookies were so toothsome!  If you like spirant and chewy cookies, you are achievement to pair these!  My M&M & umber tender younger boy said they were his competitor cookies ever!  I may or may not be a raw upright somebody that these may be one of Santa's competitor cookies this assemblage as advisable.

Ingredients


  • Chocolate Pudding Christmas Cookies (recipe source)
  • Serves: about 4 dozen
  • Ingredients
  • 2 sticks salted butter, softened
  • ¾ cup light brown sugar
  • ¼ cup sugar
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) package of Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 2¼ cups flour
  • ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup Mini Red & Green M&M's (found in baking aisle)


Instructions :

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with Parchment paper.

2. Beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Add eggs and beat well. Add vanilla.

3. Add in dry ingredients incorporating with your mixer, until combined.

4. Fold in chocolate chips and M&M's.

5. Scoop out rounded tablespoon size dough balls onto cookie sheets and bake for about 10 minutes.

6. Cool cookies on racks and enjoy!

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel