How To Make Pasta Salad

Pasta Salad


I start telling you all how toothsome this Food Salad is, I want to say Convey You for your caretaker pleasing comments and get-well wishes near me not somatesthesia virtuous. I ended up in the ER Mon forenoon because of how often hurting I was in. My economize was at activity and the kids were in refine, so it was sympathetic of lonely being in there by myself. But I'm a uncomfortable cookie and braved through.  They ran a bunch of murder manipulate and I had a Nuclear Medicament HIDA picture to see if it was my gallbladder. Everything ended up arrival medication that day so I'm hoping it kicks in soon.

O.k., let's get on with the food. This Pasta Salad is woooonderful. Oh it's so healthy. It's suchlike a sandwich, without the lucre, humiliated thrown into one heck of a pasta salad. The daring direction calls for dressing. You all know I disdain mayo, so I replaced it with spread covering. It gave it awing sort. You could also add both chopped cooked fowl to this as fountainhead to assist as a principal course. This person testament play an quality at umteen picnics and cookouts this Season!

INGREDIENTS :


  • 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
  • 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
  • 1 medium tomato, diced
  • 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing
  • 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper


INSTRUCTIONS :

1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Then rinse pasta under cold water.

2. In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.

3. Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the top. Gently toss to coat evenly. Season with pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel