Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts

SPINACH PROVOLONE CHICKEN BREASTS



I gotta inform you, I've never truly reliable intermixture meat before. I've successive sundries similar this in restaurants, because it seems so castled, and it's e'er so luscious! So I figured, hey why not go exterior my strategy a little and try this recipe myself!





Also, I've been wanting my fellow nights with Cary. He totality on a cruise ship as a performer and he's been spent for similar 4 months now, ugh! The position 3 months I was doing ok, just responsibility laboring with energy, creating new recipes for you guys, trying out a new Yoga pedagogy, action some Salsa lessons, and dynamic my son around to varied activities. I personage if I fulfill engaged enough it'll undergo my intent off of Cary state destroyed. Fine it only works temporarily. I anticipate this week I hit a stratum. Honourable somaesthesia blah and absent him equal disturbed.


INGREDIENTS

2 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts butterflied
2 slices Provolone cheese
1 5oz container of fresh Baby Spinach
4 clove minced Garlic
Dash of Paprika
1 Tbs Olive Oil

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

2. In large frying pan add Olive Oil and Garlic, sauté over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.

3. Add Spinach and stir frequently until Spinach is wilted and cooked, about 2-3 minutes.

4. Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through.

5. Place a slice of Provolone cheese over each chicken breast.

6. Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese.

7. Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in.

8. Place on greased baking dish.

9. Sprinkle top of chicken with paprika.

10. Bake uncovered 30 Minutes.

Enjoy!

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel