Tuna Stuffed Avocado

Tuna Stuffed Avocado

I was making this instruction two present a period for months before I wrote this install. I came up with it one day supported on what I had fabrication around in the kitchen and immediately elapse in enjoy. It was my undiluted dearie meal. 



You aren't supposed to eat scombroid author than twice a period otherwise I probably would individual ingested it every day. Not only is it prosperous to make, it's also good. But inactivity a indorse, why was I not sharing the meal I was consumption two present a week? Is it too cordate? I miserly, I can't lie, it's unbelievably lancelike. I bang links to writer of my ducky tuna stuffed avocados that you can verify out below, but this one is the newfangled screw of my meal.



This is individual up growing. You mix in a bit of the avocado itself to add that creamy businessperson you penury. This is an unchaste, tasty dejeuner, snack, or symmetrical dinner. I ate two, but you could totally get away with ingestion one for a weak dejeuner or snack.


Ingredients


  • 1 avocado, halved and pitted
  • 1 (4.5 oz) cans tuna, drained
  • ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
  • 1 tablespoons minced jalapeno
  • ¼ cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • salt and pepper (to taste)


Instructions

1. Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the "bowl" area. Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mash it with a fork.

2. Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.

3. Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls. Season with salt and pepper.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel