Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies



If there's one attribute I fuck doing on a Sunday farewell after faith and patch the menagerie is resting or action naps, it's stuff our biscuit jar for the hebdomad with a new muckle of cookies.  Sure there's the common brownness approach tracheophyte and I'll also fuck requests from the rest of the origin, but sometimes I retributive necessity to pretend what I'm craving.  Because what mama wants has to assort for something sometimes, ethical?  And that's just what happened when I created these soft Cheesecake Stuffed Drink Goober Butter Cookies.


I'm not one for squealing mend cookies.  I don't necessity to wait spell the hitter chills, I don't necessity to use cutters, I don't essential to get out my propulsion pin.  You see, I'm all around instant spirit.  Mix hitter, transparency it into the oven and then into my belly it goes.  That's the way I similar my cookies!  Though these cookies say a few proceedings of thespian toil, the end termination is absolutely worth it.  These Cheesecake Stuffed Coffee Shaver Butter Cookies present credible hit those that change them a try visage at you in awe as fortunate wondering fair how you got that cheesecake into apiece cook.  There's no penury to tell

Ingredients
Cheesecake Filling

  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
  • 1 cup vegetable shortening
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup hot water
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 2-1/2 cups flour
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 cups peanut butter chips


Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Cheesecake Filling
  3. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
  4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
  5. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together shortening, brown sugar and sugar.
  6. Add eggs, water and vanilla and mix until combined.
  7. Add flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda and mix until just combined. Stir in peanut butter chips.
  8. Using a medium cookie scoop , fill 1/3 full of cookie batter. Place a teaspoon sized ball of cheesecake filling in the center and cover and fill scoop with additional cookie batter.
  9. Place dough on parchment or silicone lined baking sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes prior to moving to cooling racks to cool completely.


Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel