Christmas Cinnamon Spice Christmas Cookie #Christmas

Cinnamon Spice Christmas Cookie for you!



Ah the Christmastime hot that has absent on at my refuge this month. You fill would reckon I am loony if you saw it all! My the women in my husband's house do a cook replace so that we can tally a huge show of cookies without as untold production, but that still capital a lot of baking on my component. 



I did 5 different cake recipes. Today I am intercourse a favorite…of my spouse and his origin. I acknowledge that it's not one that I eat, but that's because I am a drinkable snob and only eat brown. I am told that this biscuit is Impressive! Here's a Glossy Cinnamon Modify Season Cooky for you!

GLAZED CINNAMON SPICE COOKIES:

Ingredients: 

  • 1/4 C shortening
  • 3/4 C margarine
  • 2 C sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 C molasses
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 1/2 T cinnamon
  • 1 tsp cloves
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 4-4 1/2 C flour
  • cinnamon sugar

GLAZE RECIPE:

Ingredients:

  • 2 T margarine
  • 1/4 C water
  • 2 C powdered sugar (add more as needed)
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla

How to Make GLAZE RECIPE : 

1. Mix until thoroughly combined. Drizzle on cookies.

How to Make CINNAMON SPICE COOKIES :

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Mix shortening and margarine. Add sugar and mix the ingredients together. Add eggs and molasses and mix again. Add spices and flour and mix until thoroughly combined. Dough should be just wet enough to still roll into a ball.

3. Roll into 1 inch balls. Roll each ball in cinnamon sugar until it is coated. Place on greased baking sheet (or better yet, use a Silpat mat).

4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cookie starts to crack.

5. While cookie bakes, make the glaze. Drizzle glaze on the cookies while they are still warm.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel