Gingerbread Man Cookies #Christmas #cookies

Gingerbread Man Cookies

Seriously. This term intensify deviance I'm in look similar insaneness. I've decided that clip staleness velocity up with every mortal you love. Hats off to you mommas of lots. You moldiness reflex and it's Yuletide second again! 



Ok. Before we get rearwards on road here and line talking most Gingerbread Men, here's something that's been making me laugh. My economize has started to sportsman a hair, and my siblings are now business him The GingerBEARD Man .


I didn't cognize redheads were called "gingers" until I got married. So for those of you who are like me, there you go- my colored partner and his ginger-beard.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/2 cup butter, cold
  • 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup molasses
  • 1 egg
  • 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour + a little more
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tbsp ground ginger
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp nutmeg


DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
  2. Beat the butter until smooth. Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
  3. Mix in the molasses and egg.
  4. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine until soft dough forms.
  5. Mix in additional flour by the tablespoon until dough pulls away from the edges of the bowl and looks like you could handle it with your hands. (I added 5 tbsp)
  6. Remove dough to a floured surface and form into a disc. Gently roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out into shapes and place on ungreased baking sheet.
  7. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes. Bake for 9 minutes, until edges are firm. Let cool completely before frosting.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel