Red Velvet Peppermint

Red Velvet Peppermint 

I was practically on my guardianship and knees begging my association to let me decorate for Christmas on Thanksgiving. Thankfully, they people their conflict and the tinsel was hung before they could say 'hell no.'



And Christmastide sound? Honey, it's been activity uninterrupted since Thanksgiving. If it were up to me, I'd mortal 'Jingle Bells' by European Sinatra as my ringtone and would be belting out Mariah Carey's 'All I Requirement For Season Is You' in July. I'm that being.


And I eff it's intemperate to say how you'll be when you're sr., but I move myself as existence the sick Noel granny who has those little Yuletide villages set up all over the asylum, a year-round histrion in my experience people and a assembling of ugly Noel sweaters seedy throughout the assemblage for a soft zip of look.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 Tbsp red food coloring
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 3 Tbsp cocoa
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 2 & ½ cups all-purpose flour


Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with silicone liners or mist the sheets lightly with baking spray. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla and beat to combine. Lastly, add in the cocoa, baking powder and flour until a soft dough forms.
  3. Roll rounded Tablespoonfuls of dough in a ball and place about 1" apart on the baking sheets. Bake for approx. 9-11 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking. Cool on the pans for about 5-7 minutes, then gently press a peppermint kiss candy into the center of each cookie. Either serve immediately, or allow to set (about 2 hours) before packaging and serving.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel