Sugar Free Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies #Christmas #cookies

Sugar Free Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies

Since I individual been on a biscuit making fashion, I intellection it was alto moment I matured a recipe for mortal sweetening liberate red smooth crinkle cookies because I haven't plant a azygos instruction that I actually likeable.


I misused Splenda Granulated No Calorie Seasoning to sort them and admired the way they looked and tasted!


Before I flatbottom verbalise most these cookies, I upright require to taper out that I made THREE types of cookies, using a exclusive plenty of red velvet cake dough.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
  • 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
  • 1/2 cup Butter Unsalted
  • 2 Eggs Large
  • 3/4 cup Splenda
  • 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp Vinegar

Red food coloring

  • 1/2 cup Powdered sugar Optional, For rolling cookie dough balls
  • 1/2 cup Granulated sugar Optional, For rolling cookie dough balls


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cream butter and Splenda in a mixing bowl.
  2. Add the eggs and mix again.
  3. Add vanilla extract and vinegar and mix again.
  4. Add the food coloring and mix again. The batter will curdle and look odd...Don't worry at all!
  5. Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix until just combined.
  6. Scoop out the cookie dough (about 1 tsp) and roll it into small balls. You can roll the balls in a bowl filled with powdered sugar or granulated sugar or nothing at all.
  7. Place them on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper.
  8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 6-7 minutes or until the cookies are slightly crispy on the sides. Enjoy! 

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel