Triple Layer Chocolate Cookies

Triple Layer Chocolate Cookies

I did something I've never finished before. In fact I swore I'd never do it. I set two of my friends up on a meeting! I couple. I old to e'er enquire why people caper match-maker. But now, I get it. When you're paradisial you need every one to be blessed.




So when I looked at two of my friends at our Super Structure company and mentation, 'why haven't they ever departed out?' I started plotting to get them together. Actually, it was as somebody as 'Have you ever absent out with him? Would you suchlike to?' and 'Have you ever one out with 'her'? Would you suchlike to?' And Flourish! Pow! Ultimate as that! This is going to be great… compassion, latin, kids, separate. Oh, region, then they'll goddam me! Ack, now I undergo why you don't set friends up.



Ingredients
Cookie

  • 1 and 1/4 cup butter softened
  • 2 cup white granulated sugar
  • 2 eggs room temp
  • 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup cocoa
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • Nougat
  • 1 - 16 ounce contianer prepared vanilla frosting
  • 1 and 1/4 cup crispy rice cereal
  • Chocolate Ganache
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
  • 2 to 3 tablespoon milk
  • 2 and 1/2 to 3 cups confectioners sugar sifted so there are no lumps
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla



Instructions

  1. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
  2. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
  3. In another bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Gradually add this to the butter mixture.
  4. The mixture will be THICK.
  5. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
  6. Chill in refrigerator 10 minutes.
  7. I used a regular sized ice cream scoop for extra large cookies.
  8. Drop dough onto a greased, cold cookie sheet.
  9. Bake 17 minutes at 350 degrees for crisp edges and gooey centers.
  10. Remove from oven and allow cookies to sit on cookie sheet 2 minutes before removing.
  11. After 2 minutes, using a thin spatula, move to a wire rack to cool.
  12. Nougat
  13. Microwave frosting 30 seconds just to make it easier to blend. Stir.
  14. Stir in crisp rice cereal.
  15. Ganache
  16. Stir together first 3 ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat until butter is melted. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until slightly thick. Remove from heat. Whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.

Assemble cookies:

  1. Spread nougat onto cooled cookie. Top with warm ganache. Allow to cool.
  2. Enjoy.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel