Apple Pie Cupcakes

Apple Pie Cupcakes 

You module happen all the wonderful flavors of an apple pie in these Apple Pie Cupcakes with brownness sweetening cinnamon frosting. This instruction is super unsophisticated since we misused a outlet bought cake mix and also fund bought pie filling.


We tally been deed a bit overboard with apple recipes this prehistorical period. My kiddos start down real earlier this twelvemonth and since backward to down e'er has come on my watch, I have been baking up a assail.  I grew up in upstate NY and school never started until the Wed after Dol Day. I truly am not liking this new schedule the building has definite on. I had a good mid Honourable season vacation proposed and these new dates rattling messed with all of that.



My kiddos truly enjoyed the Apple Pie Murphy I joint on Weekday. They actually requested that I hit them again today. When I mentioned apple pie cupcakes, they quick agreed that cupcakes would pretend for a extraordinary daylight afters.


Ingredients

  • 1 box White or Yellow Cake Mix + box ingredients
  • 20 oz Apple Pie Filling
  • 1 cup softened Butter
  • 3 cup Powdered Sugar
  • 1/2 cup Brown SUgar
  • 1 tsp Cinnamon
  • 2 tbsp Milk
  • 1 tsp Vanilla

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven and line muffin tins with paper liners.
  2. Prepare batter according to box directions.
  3. Fill liners 2/3 full and bake according to box directions for cupcakes.
  4. Allow to cool completely.
  5. Use a knife to dice apples into smaller pieces.
  6. use a knife to core our a plug in the middle of each cupcake and fill with pie filling.
  7. Place just the top of plug bake on cupcake.
  8. Whip butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla for until fluffy.
  9. Gradually add powdered sugar.
  10. Add milk until you reach desired consistency.
  11. Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel