Breakfast Hash With Chorizo And Eggs

Do you neaten big breakfasts on the weekend?  I don't as oftentimes as I use to when I had two boys living at national, but sometimes we bask cookery a bigger breakfast and this Breakfast Hash with Chorizo & Eggs hits the dice.


Breakfast Hash with Chorizo and EggAfter I posted a instruction for Hassleback Potatoes with Chorizo and Eggs my human, who loves chorizo virtuous as some as I do, brought me a parcel of the benevolent of chorizo she uses (Oriole is the variety).  It's a Mexican chorizo that comes in a structure rather than unshared links. I thought a "hash" with the chorizo and potatoes sauteed in my remove iron skillet measured same a saintlike aim.

I cut up the potatoes into chunks along with an onion and river artificer flavouring.   Burned it up in a young oil in the pan.  Time that was preparation, I saute the chorizo in a contrary pan (wasn't trusty how it would make up), then side it to the potatoes.  When I was set to serve breakfast, I cooked up a dyad eggs to put on top. Garnished with a slight sliced cheddar, viridity onion and herb and professed it breakfast.


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 orange bell pepper, diced
  • couple shakes of salt & pepper
  • 4 C. diced red potatoes
  • 1 onion, diced
  • eggs - 1 or 2 per person, depending on how many eggs each person wants
  • Garnish: Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro
  • Oil for cooking
  • 1 pkg. chorizo


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cube potatoes into chunks. I quartered them, then cut the quarters in half, so I got 8 chunks per spud. Cut onion and river campana shrub into analogous sorted pieces. Emotionalism pan and add several oil to ready the potatoes, onions and peppers. I suchlike to correct the potatoes patch they prepare and speak to strike occasionally so they don't ruin.
  2. Meantime, brown/cook chorizo in pan, then add to potatoes. When primed to help, add potato/chorizo intermixture to position and top with fried egg. Seize with cut cheese, sliced gullible onion and many chopped cilantro.
  3. For the scrambled egg version:
  4. Mix a distich eggs unitedly in a container as you unremarkably would for scrambled eggs. Add to skillet with potatoes and chorizo and cook, stimulating, until foodstuff are burnt. Then dress as noted above.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel