Creamy Broccoli Casserole #christmas #dinner

Creamy Broccoli Casserole is a family-favorite, indeed.  With its cheesy crucifer quality and buttered cracker crumb superior, what's not to fuck?  It's a perfect side for the holidays or any day.



Fine, it's happened.  After 40+ life of my Mom cookery our kinfolk's Thanksgiving party, this period the mullein is departure to me.  Now alter tho' I screw to fix and prepare all the reading, the duty of attractive on my honours Thanksgiving party allay makes me a tad bit uneasy.  

But one major situation I love to refrain me through the leisure mentation and preparation is my Mom and her family-favorite recipes.  Mom may person passed the Thanksgiving party torch to me, but she's sure not leaving me high-and-dry.



Ingredients
Broccoli Mixture:

  • 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/4 c. mayonnaise
  • 1 (14 or 16 oz.) package broccoli florets
  • 1 c. shredded mild or medium cheddar cheese, divided
  • 1/8 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 c. milk
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • Topping:
  • 1 1/2 c. Ritz and/or Keebler Club cracker crumbs (about 1 "sleeve" of crackers; I use a combination of 3/4 c. Ritz + 3/4 c. Keebler Club)
  • 1/4 c. butter, melted


Directions

  1. Thaw broccoli and warm broccoli in the microwave for about 5 minutes; drain very well. Cut any large florets into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
  2. In a bowl, combine broccoli, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, milk, egg, and salt. Spoon into a greased 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
  3. Stir together cracker crumbs and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the broccoli mixture.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 50 minutes until bubbly and crumb topping is light golden brown.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel