BAKED LEMON COD RECIPES

BAKED LEMON COD RECIPES

Hands down the most simple manner to prepare this fish Baked Lemon Cod is the very best weeknight meal!

BAKED LEMON COD RECIPES

Need to hear a confession? Once I took my first ever task as a private chef I've definitely 0 idea how to make fish. I grew up no longer consuming it, and we hadn’t get protected fish in culinary school, and the family I was cooking for had been huge time fish lovers. So once you have over my initial worry of cooking fish, I threw together the only recipe I ought to consider. Lemon, butter, salt, paprika and a fish that you can’t without problems reduce to rubble – Cod!

The end result changed into mind blowing and that I inspired even myself! It’s been on everyday rotation ever in view that and it’s the best lightened up foremost direction that you can serve along some pesto broccoli, possibly a bowl of garlic herb sweet potato fries or even a few spicy green beans.

BAKED LEMON COD RECIPES



INGREDIENTS
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
  • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
  • 2 teaspoons zested lemon peel
  • 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley




INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to four hundred stages F. In a shallow bowl, blend lemon juice and butter. In a separate shallow bowl, blend flour and seasonings. Dip fillets in lemon juice combination, then in flour aggregate to coat each sides.
  2. vicinity the prepped fish in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with ultimate lemon juice aggregate. Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish simply starts to flake without difficulty with a fork. Broil for the ultimate 60 seconds to get a little little bit of a golden crust.
  3. Garnish with parsley and lemon zest.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel