BLUE COCONUT COCKTAIL

Since Noel is near here and I am finished with all my Noel shopping, I am nowhere hot finished with all my wrapping. Actually, I haven't alter started covering.

I'm much a brobdingnagian postponer and probably won't modify turn wrap until tomorrow and then spend 6 hours wrapper everything. Upright like every period.

BLUE COCONUT COCKTAIL

There is one attribute I module be enjoying during my patch marathon, though. These gorgeous blueness coco cocktails! I, coincidentally, had many amobarbital curaçao in the stock locker and eventually definite to piss something with it.

BLUE COCONUT COCKTAIL

INGREDIENTS :

  • 8 cups ice
  • 1/2 cup vodka
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup blue curaçao
  • 1/2 cup coconut cream
  • coconut flakes for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Add small amount of cream of coconut and coconut flakes to two shallow dishes. Dip rim of glass into cream of coconut then into coconut flakes to rim glass.
  2. Add pineapple juice, blue curaçao, vodka, cream of coconut, and ice to blender. Blend on high until ice is crushed and desired consistency is reached.
  3. Pour cocktail into rimmed glass and serve immediately.


Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel