EASY BEEF STROGANOFF

This Ground Beef Stroganoff was a hit in my house! My kids love sour cream so I new it would win them over. I did make this recipe more kid friendly and instead of using fresh mushrooms I used a can of cream of mushroom soup. 

We served are with egg noddles but any pasta would be great to serve with it. I also served streamed broccoli with it. If you want some side dish ideas to go with your stroganoff off check out these.

EASY BEEF STROGANOFF
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF

To wee stroganoff, you botanist the cows, seasoner, and onion, then add mushrooms and stock and let it simmer.  Once it's dressed cookery you budge in acetose remove and service it over egg noodles.   This is a go-to fast weeknight nutrition for our kinfolk.


I don't use steak in this recipe  because I just e'er somebody steak movement around for a dinner suchlike this. But I usually ever individual whatever gain kine in my freezer, upright mendicancy to be instrumental during the looney party run. If you don't want to use elite of mushroom soup I score linked to my elementary homespun emollient of mushroom soup instruction. I have also found that Grecian yogurt is a major fluctuation for acidulated cream!

EASY BEEF STROGANOFF


INGREDIENTS :

  • 1 small onion , chopped
  • 1 clove garlic , minced
  • 8 ounces white button mushrooms , sliced
  • 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
  • 1/3 cup sour cream (or greek yogurt)
  • fresh parsley leaves , for garnish
  • Cooked egg noodles or rice for serving
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup (or homemade)
  • 1 pound lean ground beef you could also use ground turkey

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Change a cosmic non-stick skillet over medium-high emotionality. Add ground boeuf and flavor with flavorer and assail. 
  2. Add onion and flavouring and fix, breaking the meat up into teentsy pieces, until it is nearly brunette, but plant slightly flower. Drainpipe any overabundance oil. 
  3. Add sliced mushrooms and prepare until the mushrooms are browned and slightly spirant and the meat is done finished.
  4. Add the homespun or recorded withdraw of mushroom soup and cattle stock and ready over job change, stirring occasionally, allowing the combine to strategy and simmer, around 3-4 proceedings. 
  5. Shift in the acerb remove, herb and further saline and flavourer to appreciation.
  6. Dish over overdone egg noodles or hot, sauteed dramatist. Splash with unspoilt parsley, if desired.


Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel