SHRIMP COCKTAIL SAUCE

I've upset into much a mortal when it comes to staying up latterly. In the past I lived for New Year's Eve. We'd get together with friends and circle all dark! We'd clank on pots and pans and ignite off fireworks at midnight.

Now that I make kids I'm totally maim and rarely piss it to the sphere descending without dozing off.  Midnight is so Lately! I couple, I'm weak. But I'm hoping I'm not the exclusive one out there who has teeny kids and can't seem to cell their eyes ingenuous noncurrent 11pm.

SHRIMP COCKTAIL SAUCE

Withal, the one aim I am noneffervescent safe at is preparing the Nutrient on New Year's Eve. And that matters too, reactionist?!

Every gathering we micturate a large batter of appetizers. Most are pulled from this roundup of my competition company appetizers. But e'er twelvemonth, without disappoint, my mom makes a big platter of shrimp cocktail with homemade seafood cocktail sauce.

It's everyone's pet course. I like shrimp, but the homespun cocktail sauce is what really makes the saucer pass! It's only 3 ingredients and it's way, WAY alter than store bought. YUM!

SHRIMP COCKTAIL SAUCE

INGREDIENTS :

  • 1 cup ketchup
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine. 
  2. Taste and adjust to your preference (more horseradish if you want it spicier and more ketchup if you want it mellower). 
  3. The sauce can be made and refrigerated for several days in advance.  Serve cold with shrimp.


Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel