CAPPUCCINO CHIA PUDDING RECIPES

This easy chia pudding tastes like cappuccino! It’s delicious, satisfying and healthy, plus it’s the quickest breakfast you can make!

Chia seeds are, together with oat flakes, the low object I've started incorporating into my diet when I definite to eat better. I think I scholarly almost them on Instagram cardinal age ago [impart you IG]. I was so astonished by the gazillion benefits they had, that I decided to buy them directly.

CAPPUCCINO CHIA PUDDING RECIPES

In my substance, chia seeds are one of the easiest nutrient to merged into your diet: you can put them on your salad, you can use them as a food topping, you can use them as an egg artificial when baking (this is creativity)

CAPPUCCINO CHIA PUDDING RECIPES

INGREDIENTS :

  • 40 gr Chia seeds
  • about 50 gr Coffee
  • (enough) Soy milk to froth
  • 2 teaspoons Unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 200 gr Soy milk (I used vanilla soy milk with a touch of sweetener)

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Add your chia seeds and cocoa powder to the milk and stir well to avoid chia clumps. You can pour everything into a bowl or you can use a jar (with its lid) and shake.
  2. Let it chill into the fridge 30 minutes or overnight.
  3. When you're about to serve it, first of all pour the coffee into the glass, then add the pudding on top.
  4. Slightly warm up your milk and froth it (I use this frother by Ikea).
  5. Pour the foam onto the pudding and serve.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel