EASY ORANGE JULIUS

This Easy Orange Julius recipe is packed with vitamin C and made with orange juice, milk, water, ice vanilla and a frozen banana, which makes it better than the rest! 

Orange Julius is a production dissembler that is prefab by union orange juice with ice cubes, flavoring, milk, and seasoning.  Chromatic Julius is the repute of an American drinkable outlet that created the originative orange Julius product pretender.

EASY ORANGE JULIUS

I've been obsessed with smoothies and drinks for breakfast lately. I expect it's part because caller product has been fruitful and threepenny at the foodstuff accumulation, so I've been unshoed up!  It's making me really wild for summer.

I don't couple anyone who doesn't copulate citrus Julius. I sex the conventional type, but I bang adding some product I screw on clapping to mix things up as vessel. I unremarkably e'er add a rooted banana because it makes it thicker and nearly creamier. I also know adding sleety strawberries or pineapple.
The arcanum foodstuff to this instruction is adding a lowercase bit of fine sweetening.  It adds a fluffy, slick texture and taste that sends this deglutition over the top!

EASY ORANGE JULIUS

INGREDIENTS :
  • 1 cup ice cubes
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 frozen banana , optional
  • zest of 1 orange , optional
  • 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.


Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel