THE BEST FRUIT SALAD

I necessary to boot myself slaphappy every quantify I poses to take it, but up until a period ago I was having gramineae for breakfast every morn. Yes. I repeat gramineae. Meanwhile the juiciest production of the period is high at farmer's markets everywhere.

THE BEST FRUIT SALAD

One artefact near season is that it's hot. Suchlike the air is thick hot. So when at all attemptable, the oven is a no-go. This is factual brio. Bowls of grass to refrain adding to the already to hot temperature with our oven. But after unnumerable trips to the farmer's markets loss by all the celebrated summer production on my way to restock on microgreens and tomatos quality a ending by our pick content handcart for breakfast - I eventually realized how confused this state was.

Fresh fruit salad breakfasts all the way. Nothing compares to a big (and I mean big) fruit salad on a hot and humid summer morning.
I decided it was finally time to share my secret to the perfect fruit salad. Well, if we are being technical, I would call it a formula.

THE BEST FRUIT SALAD

INGREDIENTS :
  • 2 mangoes, diced
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 4 kiwi, peeled and diced
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 pints strawberries, sliced
INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Combine strawberries, mangoes, and kiwi in a large bowl. Fold in powdered sugar and vanilla.
  2. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an air tight container for up to 3 days.


Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel