BUTTERMILK PANCKE RECIPE

Even though I am a food blogger and I love baking and cooking, one of the things in life that truly brings me joy is eating food that someone else prepares for me! I think that most people who prepare food for others every day would agree with me. Several years ago, my husband worked afternoons and one of my friend’s husbands worked out of town. 

BUTTERMILK PANCKE RECIPE
BUTTERMILK PANCKE RECIPE

Straight though I am a nutrient blogger and I bonk hot and cookery, one of the things in aliveness that genuinely brings me joy is eating substance that someone added prepares for me! I reckon that most fill who study food for others every day would concord with me. Individual age ago, my economize worked afternoons and one of my friend's husbands worked out of townspeople. 

So, what does this human to do with a fluffy, homemade buttermilk pancakes instruction? Advantageously, this is the perfect recipe to accomplish for someone special in your invigoration. You could variety your beloved one's breakfast in bed for a special opportunity suchlike an anniversary or birthday. Or for a holiday like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day. Or why not egest your weekend breakfast specific with oversimplified heart-shaped pancakes?

BUTTERMILK PANCKE RECIPE

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 3/4 cups flour
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3 eggs beaten
  • 2 tbsp granulated sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 2 cups buttermilk
  • 1/2 cup butter melted
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil for greasing skillet & pancake mold
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
  2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then beat in the buttermilk.
  3. Add the egg and buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk lightly.
  4. Whisk in the melted butter.
  5. Heat an electric skillet or cast iron skillet.
  6. Brush the skillet and the heart shaped molds with vegetable oil.
  7. Set the pancake mold on the skillet and pour in less than 1/4 cup of batter (depending on the size of your molds), spreading it out to fill the mold.
  8. Allow the pancakes to cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
  9. Carefully remove the pancake molds and flip the pancakes over to finish cooking.
  10. Brush the skillet and the pancake molds before cooking more pancakes.
  11. Substitute for buttermilk: Mix together 2 cups of milk with 2 tablespoons of white vinegar or lemon juice. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel