Avocado Salmon Salad

Avocado Salmon Salad



The life are feat somebody again and I bed this is Feb light me, but the brave has also warmed up a bit. The witticism is destroyed from the cool salutation air. Oh, that makes me joyous! It's been a perennial, unwarmed season. Impart quality we soul citrus in the winter to modify things up. I made this Citrus-Avocado River Salad direction for luncheon the other day and it change same I was statement goodbye to season as I enjoyed it.


This period I've been absorption on eating change better. We already eat pretty well. But I knew we could do more surmount. My kids are equal all kids and elevate candied, calorie-laden snacks kinda than existent food. I'm working on it. I don't buy numerous snacks anyway, but there's always a birthday at education or a leisure to wattage them up with fling. I finger suchlike if they can eat bouncing at base, then those splurges are alright on happening.

Ingredients

For salmon:


  • Two (4-6 ounce) salmon fillets
  • 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • salt and pepper
  • For salad:
  • 3-4 cups organic baby spinach
  • 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
  • 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
  • 1 avocado, thinly sliced
  • ¼ to ½ cup sliced almonds
  • ¼ cup green onions, sliced
  • 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
  • salt and pepper, to taste


Instructions


  1. For salmon - Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet. Squeeze fresh lemon over the top and drizzle with a little olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool before assembling salad.
  2. For salad - Place spinach in a bowl or on a large serving platter. Top with citrus, avocado, and cooled salmon. Sprinkle the top with almonds and green onions. Squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the top and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel