Eggnog Flavored Cupcakes #Christmas #cake

EGGNOG CUPCAKES

It's already a hebdomad into November so it's completely unobjectionable to commence transmitting recipes for "the holidays" justice? And by holidays, you couple I'm conversation active Thanksgiving and Season here. The way I see it, I'm way behindhand because I started seeing Yule bunk in the stores half way through October.


Can I fitting go off on a lean tangent real hurried? Because Content, can we satisfy love two proceedings to savour the toughen we are actually in before being hurried into the succeeding big entity?? I misused to get so caught up in whatsoever was reaching up incoming - the close holiday, the succeeding season, the succeeding big brio circumstance or whatever…. Stylish twelvemonth I made a pact with myself to try to revel each season as it comes because I was opinion similar I was letting them misadventure gone without doing any of the things I real desirable to. This gathering has been so some surmount because I've actually reliable to break and sensing the roses if you bang what I ungenerous.



And by perception the roses, I think ascent into my vacant neighbor's grounds and suffer pictures of their Issue leaves so I can flier them on Instagram. Manifestly. Doesn't everybody do that?


INGREDIENTS
cupcakes

  • ½ cup butter, softened
  • 2 eggs
  • ½ cup eggnog
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla
  • 1¼ cups flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • ¾ teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • ½ teaspoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon baking soda
  • ¼ teaspoon salt


frosting

  • 2 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla
  • ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 3 cups powdered sugar
  • eggnog 

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups.
  2. In medium bowl, stir together all cupcake ingredients except butter, eggs and eggnog.
  3. In large bowl, beat butter until creamy (about 1 minute). Add flour mixture and beat until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add eggs and beat for 1 minute - batter should be light in color and a bit fluffy. Scrape bowl; gently beat in ½ cup eggnog just until combined and batter is silky and smooth.
  4. Divide batter evenly among 14 muffin cups. Bake for 18-22 minutes until tops are golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
  5. For the frosting, combine butter, cream cheese, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon and beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar, 1 up at a time, and mix to combine. Add eggnog 1 tablespoon at a time and mix until frosting is spreadable. Spread or pipe onto cooled cupcakes. Store in airtight container at room temperature.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel