Breakfast Hash With Chorizo And Eggs

Do you straighten big breakfasts on the weekend?  I don't as ofttimes as I use to when I had two boys experience at internal, but sometimes we like cookery a large breakfast and this Breakfast Hash with Chorizo & Foodstuff hits the sight.


After I posted a instruction for Hassleback Potatoes with Chorizo and Eggs my domiciliate, who loves chorizo meet as some as I do, brought me a bundle of the sort of chorizo she uses (Oriole is the call).  It's a Mexican chorizo that comes in a cylinder rather than individual links. I thought a "hash" with the chorizo and potatoes parched in my patch robust skillet measured like a unspoilt melody.

I cut up the potatoes into chunks along with an onion and orange curve attack.   Poached it up in a emotional oil in the pan.  Piece that was cookery, I burned the chorizo in a divers pan (wasn't sure how it would prepare up), then more it to the potatoes.  When I was prepared to spend breakfast, I fried up a duet foodstuff to put on top. Garnished with a younger shredded cheese, viridity onion and herb and avowed it breakfast.


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 orange bell pepper, diced
  • couple shakes of salt & pepper
  • 4 C. diced red potatoes
  • 1 onion, diced
  • eggs - 1 or 2 per person, depending on how many eggs each person wants
  • Garnish: Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro
  • Oil for cooking
  • 1 pkg. chorizo


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cut potatoes into chunks. I quartered them, then cut the quarters in half, so I got 8 chunks per vine. Cut onion and orange push bush into quasi threepenny pieces. Alter skillet and add both oil to fix the potatoes, onions and peppers. I suchlike to deal the potatoes time they cook and maintain to move occasionally so they don't mar.
  2. Meanwhile, brown/cook chorizo in pan, then add to potatoes. When ripe to run, add potato/chorizo mixture to crust and top with cooked egg. Garnish with cut cheeseflower, sliced unripened onion and any cut herb.
  3. For the scrambled egg version:
  4. Mix a yoke eggs together in a bowlful as you ordinarily would for scrambled foodstuff. Add to skillet with potatoes and chorizo and make, stirring, until foodstuff are poached. Then seize as noted above.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel