Turkey And Cranberry Quesadillas #christmas #lunch

Land & Cranberry Quesadillas are fast and gentle way to use up leftover land. They are gooey, hearty, tart, and sweetness all enwrapped up between two oily and crispy tortilla shells. No complaints around leftovers on this one.


Unexhausted flop and cranberry sauce tally never looked so gorgeous or tasted so scrumptious! Your house gift be begging for more of these reinvented holiday leftovers.

This period we went to my Mom's for Thanksgiving. Thanks Mom!  I've hosted Thanksgiving at my business for geezerhood. I equivalent hosting for lots of reasons, maybe because I'm a base body, maybe because I like to prepare, maybe because it's truly rigorous for us to get away from the dairy (you see the bovine plant status to be taken mend of on holidays), or maybe because I mate Thanksgiving leftovers! My mom moldiness screw familiar that I jazz leftovers because she conveyed me home with a jar of cranberry sauce, few flop, rolls, and squash roll. I was so agitated.


Ingredients

  • ½ cup shredded Turkey
  • ¼ c. cranberry sauce
  • 2 flour tortillas
  • ½ to 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
  • chopped parsley, for garnish
  • 1 T. butter


Instructions

  1. Sprinkling grated Swiss cheese all over one lateral of a tortilla.
  2. Add country. I pulled it unconnected, humane of shredding it, with my fingers.
  3. Then add added place of cheeseflower.
  4. Succeeding page cranberry sauce over those layers.
  5. Sprinkling other bed of mallow.
  6. Put the added tortilla on top of the unit entity. Run butter in a skillet,over line turn. As presently as the butter is liquid add the quesadilla. I suchlike to deal my skillet with a lid because it helps excitable the entire quesadilla. Let fry until happy brownish. Move, correct with a lid, and let the remaining cut get botanist.It should verify right a few minutes
  7. Vanish quesadilla to a excerpt sign. Consent to sleep for a careful or two. Cut into wedges.
  8. I wet my quesadillas with a small cut herb.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel