BAKED MOROCCAN CHOCOLATE CHICKEN

An easy one-pan dinner for Baked Moroccan chicken using a secret factor! This flavourful dish full of spices, veggies and chicken thighs will without problems grow to be your pass-to weeknight meal.


I’m frequently asked where I found out to prepare dinner. even as I wish I had a adorable story all approximately how I discovered by using shadowing my mother across the kitchen as a small toddler, the fact is that I absolutely took my mom’s cooking for granted even as growing up.

I discovered to cook because I needed to. It in no way passed off to me that i might someday must live without my mother’s superb cooking. after which that day arrived and i cried in my dorm room thinking i would starve thru my college years.


INGREDIENTS

  • 6 large carrots, peeled and chopped
  • 1 large yellow onion, chopped
  • 1/2 cup organic chicken stock
  • 1/2 tsp sea salt
  • 2 pounds boneless, skinless organic chicken thighs
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1 tsp ground turmeric
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp dried ginger
  • 1 tsp sea salt
  • 1/4 cup freshly squeeze orange juice (about half an orange)
  • 75 grams of green and black’s maya gold dark chocolate (60% chocolate)*
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/4 cup sliced almonds
  • 1/4 cup chopped apricots
  • Fresh parsley for sprinkling


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a big bowl melt chocolate. feel free to use your microwave in 20 2d increments of a double-boiler to your stove top.
  2. mix in spices, orange juice and olive oil.
  3. upload in chook thighs and stir until well-covered.
  4. cover bowl and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
  5. Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
  6. add chopped carrots and onion to a nine x 13 inch baking dish and pinnacle with bird inventory and sea salt.
  7. top with chook thighs, any final marinade, almonds and apricots and cover with tinfoil.
  8. Bake for fifty-60 minutes or until chicken is cooked via absolutely.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel