EASY THAI BASIL VEGETABLE STIR FRY

want dinner in a rush? This smooth Thai Basil Vegetable Stir Fry makes a hearty, however veggie-packed meal for the ones nights whilst you’re low on time and energy. 


in case you guys watched my latest Spring Favorites video, you could have heard me chat about my cookbook collection. I gather -I opt to gather to “hoard”, which can be a extra accurate description- cookbooks.

despite being a person who loves food and recipes, I hardly ever buy cookbooks for the actual recipes. i love being inspired through the pictures and the writing and the blood, sweat and tears that went into the e book. I can also make a recipe or , but even supposing I do, I nearly constantly make enough modifications that the unique recipe is barely even there.


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup uncooked rice, cooked according to package instruction (I like short-grain brown rice)
  • 3 large garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 tbsp coconut oil
  • 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
  • 1 bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 cups snap peas, trimmed
  • 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
  • 3 cups thai basil (regular basil will work too)
  • for the sauce:
  • 2 tbsp tamari
  • 1 tbsp fish sauce
  • 2 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp coconut sugar (brown sugar works too)


INSTRUCTIONS
  1. cook dinner rice as indicated and set aside.
  2. In a small bowl combine all sauce components and set aside.
  3. add coconut oil to a large pot and soften over medium-high warmth.
  4. add garlic and sauté for one minute. It should brown but now not burn. Watch carefully.
  5. upload in broccoli, bell pepper, snap pees and carrots.
  6. pinnacle with sauce and cowl pot with a lid.
  7. permit greens to steam for approximately 3 minutes or till desired crispness is achieved.
  8. Stir in basil and cook for 1-2 minutes or till basil has wilted absolutely.
  9. Serve over rice.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel