HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN CHICKPEA SALAD

You recognize what intimidates me? Meat. you can note I don’t have a whole lot of meat recipes round right here. Seafood? Salads? Grains? No trouble. but meat scares me. I ought to say that within the closing couple of months i've began tackling my meat worry and now not rather, some of these recipes have turn out to be my favourites (I’m searching at your Thai Turkey Sliders and Apricot barbecue hen!).

HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN CHICKPEA SALAD

Meat also can be exceptionally time eating. every now and then I don’t need to marinate my chicken or rub my steak (I suppose it might be weird if I wanted to do these things FTR). now and again I just need to throw some pre-made meat on my salad and make contact with it a day. 

Cue Maple Leaf’s Protinis. these are pre-baked fowl pieces that come in a handy-dandy container which might be best for throwing on salads, mixing with chickpeas or ingesting with your arms in a movie theater (yes, this passed off…don’t choose).while Maple Leaf contacted me to study their new line of hen called protinis, it become an offer I couldn’t flip down.

Confession time, I devour a variety of deli meat. I declare to buy it for C’s lunches while in fact I consume maximum of it because I normally toss it on top of my salads or consume it in my lunch sammies. Deli meat isn’t THAT horrific in case you ignore the nitrates and preservatives.

HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN CHICKPEA SALAD

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken (I used protinis honey garlic chicken)
  • 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 2 celery stalks, copped
  • 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
  • 1 T honey
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • salt and pepper, to taste


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Integrate fowl, chickpeas and celery in a huge bowl.
  2. Top with greek yogurt, honey and garlic.
  3. Upload salt and pepper, to flavor.
  4. Top on lettuce or eat undeniable.
  5. Will preserve in refrigerator for several days.

Popular Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel